How to match a black tie ? The shinier and more solid color the black tie, the more formal it will be. Most formal are solid black bow ties, followed by solid color shiny black neckties. Such ties are best combined with other formal pieces of clothing: Tuxedo for the bow tie, and a two-piece black suite for the necktie. The dress shirt should be white, and your shoes and belt have to be black. Neckties with less shine and patterns appear less formal. A striped tie with black, silver, and white stripes is elegant but not too formal to wear it as a daily business necktie. The white dress shirt and light or dark gray suit is still the best combination in this case. Guide to Wearing a Black Tie ? Black is the most formal of all tie colors. For a reason we speak of a dress called ¡°black tie¡± ¨C one of the most formal dress codes that traditionally consists of a black tux and a solid black bow tie. Even though black bow ties are the traditional choice of neckwear for the black tie dress code, a solid black necktie could be a great alternative when paired with a black or charcoal gray suit. Typically this slightly dressed down version is more than acceptable for ¡°black tie optional¡± functions. Strict black tie attire on the other hand should be greeted with a traditional tux and bow tie. Matching black ties to suit and shirt: ? The black tie is best matched with the classic colors white, gray, charcoal, silver, and black. For a more formal look the black tie should be worn with a classic white dress shirt and charcoal-gray or solid black suit. Should you look for a trendier and slightly less rigid look then the solid black tie can be paired with a monochromatic ensemble consisting of black dress shirt and black suit.
1) Business fashion necktie, Length: 148cm(58.26"), widest: 8cm(3.15"), Material: care-free microfiber polyester silk, Dry cleaning, low temperature ironing
2) A great purple tie for your collection, this ribbed texture tie features two shades of purple-- light grape and dark plum, accented nicely with a black stripe that really makes the colors pop.
3) Most standard ties measure 3.25 to 3.5 inches across the widest part of the base. This tie is a slightly slimmed down width of 3.1 inches wide.
4) This tie is made from 100% microfiber, a material that is made to look similar to silk, but is far more durable and stain resistant.
5) We paired this tie with all the classic suit colors and found the grat suit the most striking. A great way to showcase this tie is a gray check-patterned suit, plain white shirt, and a matching eggplant colored pocket square.
Binding : Apparel
Brand : Elfeves
ClothingSize : One Size
Color : Dark Purple
Department : boys
EAN : 0611517154102
Model : Sep17T20170916-99
PackageDimensions : L:3.94 X W:3.15 X H:0.39
ProductGroup : Apparel
ProductTypeName : ACCESSORY
Size : One Size
Title : Elfeves Mens Dark Purple Woven Tie HANDMADE Luxury Suit Necktie Birthday Present