Tinkineer(TM)s Marbleocity introduces children to engineering principles and physics concepts with dynamic hands-on STEM model kits made of precision-cut wood in the USA. Each kit includes easy-to-follow assembly instructions in a graphic novel that features the Tinkineer characters. The comic introduces a physics concept or engineering mechanism that is the focal point of the model, all in a fun and engaging way! The result is an awesome kinetic sculpture and some new physics and engineering insight! Building requires only household white glue¦no special tools! It(TM)s a unique and playful learning experience for beginner and experienced Makers alike!
1) Build your own working skate park model made of real wood! The Skate Park features lots of fun physics action, including a stair descent, rail slide and a jump-so once you build your skate park, you can run marbles through it!
2) The assembly instructions feature a graphic novel with the Tinkineer cast of characters- Kelvin, Joule, Newt and friends -to communicate meaningful STEM concepts in an engaging format
3) It's a fun way to learn about projectile motion and centripetal force while making an awesome kinetic sculpture!
4) The Skate Park takes approximately three to five hours to build, and measures 8" when finished; for ages 12 and up. Made in the USA
5) It also connects with the Dragon Coaster (sold separately), so you can expand your marble empire and shuttle marbles back and forth!
Binding : Toy
Brand : PlayMonster
EAN : 0755541112339
Label : Patch Products
Manufacturer : Patch Products
ManufacturerMaximumAge : 99.00 years
Model : MASP100BB
PackageDimensions_Weight : 2.23 pounds
PackageDimensions : L:11.61 X W:11.10 X H:2.05
ProductGroup : Toy
ProductTypeName : TOYS_AND_GAMES
Publisher : Patch Products
ReleaseDate : 2017-07-15
Studio : Patch Products
Title : Marbleocity Skate Park