TestingMom Gifted Testing Flash Cards include 72 cards covering 175 total concepts.Improve your child's:Ability to follow directionsAural reasoningListening skillsVerbal skillsQuantitative reasoningLanguage and vocabularyStrengthen Skills for Early TestingTeach children the concepts using flash cards that they need to score well on early childhood verbal assessments, including the OLSAT, CogAT, WPPSI, WISC, Stanford-Binet, AABL, ITBS, IOWA, Bracken, SRT, KBIT, TerraNova, SAT10 and more!Hours of Offline FunOffers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through the flash cards with your child to learn each concept, then reinforce them throughout the day for lasting learning.Master School SuccessIncluded are all the easy-to-hard concepts Pre-K to 2nd Graders need to master for testing and school success. On the back of each card, you'll find additional questions to ask your child to deepen his or her understanding of each concept. Concepts covered include: Top/middle/bottom Up/down Over/under/through Next to/beside/near In front of/behind Before/after Between Near/far Above/below Diagonal/vertical/horizontal and 150 more You'll enjoy 450+ additional questions total for hours of play and learning. Engage your children in learning with these colorful flash cards featuring our signature entertaining characters and create a powerful bond with your child by learning and playing together! When paired with a TestingMom paid subscription available on our website, you will have all of the necessary tools at your disposal to best prepare your child for any test that he or she might face.
1) Teach children the concepts they need for gifted and talented test preparation and answering questions on tests of verbal reasoning such such as the olsat, cogat, wppsiTM, wisc, stanford-binet, aabl, itbs, brackenTM, srt, kbitTM, terra nova, sat-10 and more!
2) Offers you and your child the chance to play and learn together while reducing screen time. Go through these fun, colorful flash cards with your child to master each concept, then reinforce them throughout the day for lasting learning!
3) The back of each card includes bonus questions and learning activities to reinforce the concept on the front through playful parent-child interaction.
4) Not just for students applying to gifted programs - these vocabulary cards cover temporal, spatial, quantity, and quality concepts all children are expected to master for school readiness and success.
5) Learning these concepts will strengthen your child's abilities in the following areas: following directions, aural reasoning, listening, quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and vocabulary.
Binding : Toy
Brand : TestingMom.com
EAN : 0861929000409
Genre : Educational
Label : Testing Mom
LegalDisclaimer : The tests and assessments named on this page are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective publisher(s), or their affiliate(s), or their licensors. TestingMom.com is not affiliated with nor related to the aforementioned publishers or their affiliates (the "Publishers"). The Publishers do not sponsor or endorse any TestingMom.com product, nor have TestingMom.com products or services been reviewed, certified, or approved by the Publishers. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by TestingMom.com for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.
Manufacturer : Testing Mom
PackageDimensions_Weight : 0.70 pounds
PackageDimensions : L:5.31 X W:4.61 X H:1.18
ProductGroup : Toy
ProductTypeName : TOYS_AND_GAMES
Publisher : Testing Mom
Studio : Testing Mom
Title : Gifted Testing Flash Cards for CogAT test, OLSAT test, ITBS test, NYC Gifted and Talented, WISC, ERB, WPPSI, AABL and more! Practice concepts and vocabulary for Pre-K - 2nd Grade. By TestingMom.com