LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack is a suite of titles that teach core skills to help children prepare for starting school. Developed by learning experts for children in pre-K through kindergarten (ages 3"5 years), Get Ready for Kindergarten features a rich curriculum in reading, math and life skills. Over three fun adventures, children practice letter recognition and number sense skills, and they explore daily routines linked to school success. LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack works with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and LeapsterGS game systems (sold separately). Join Chris, Daniel, Grace and Pilar in their classroom.View larger Works with all LeapPad tablets and LeapsterGS. Fun with their favorite characters Your child(TM)s beloved LeapFrog animal friends are all here, and kids love learning with critters in a classroom! Build reading skills and have a forest full of fun with Sylvie Squirrel, Ozzie Otter, Olive Owl, Spot the Ladybug, Mack and Watson the Moth. Then, go from the classroom to the jungle on a light-hearted, laugh-along skill-building mission with everyone(TM)s favorite member of the Stretchicus Apeilopicus genus, Stretchy Monkey! Finally, enter the Dragon CafÃ© where two funny dragon puppets impatiently await their dinner. These silly dragons demand more and more food¦until the bill arrives! Personalized for every child Each game personalizes the learning to the child and automatically adjusts the level for just the right challenge. Ozzie and Mack ABCs starts at the appropriate age-based level, and children progress from writing simple letters to complex upper- and lowercase letters. Younger players get hints during gameplay and follow dots that guide letter-writing. At higher levels, they get more distractors and see only outlines of letters. In Counting at the Dragon CafÃ© and Stretchy Monkey(TM)s Super Day, children start at level one and advance as they master new skills. They go from tracing curved lines to writing numbers and from matching colorful shapes to completing complex visual analogies. Curriculum that goes beyond core skills In Ozzie and Mack ABCs, young readers practice literacy skills and explore rhyming, critical thinking and book and print basics. They identify letters while collecting snowflakes and learn to recognize letter sounds while feeding a bug with an alphabetic appetite. In Stretchy Monkey(TM)s Super Day, children help Stretchy make his bed and get ready for work and then unpack his bag and get ready for sleep. They also solve logic puzzles and navigate through the jungle to deliver bananas. In Counting at the Dragon CafÃ©, kids use number recognition, number writing and simple counting to serve tasty tidbits to demanding dragons. Learning experts create or approve every experience LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack was developed by educational experts to help children build confidence and core competencies for starting school. By helping Mack, Spot and Watson cross the water to reunite with their friends, children learn to differentiate between upper- and lowercase letters. As they swing through the jungle with Stretchy Monkey, children practice solving logic puzzles. When children prepare written receipts for their dragon customers, they level up from tracing shapes to writing one- and two-digit numbers. Identify letters, and learn to recognize their sounds.View larger What(TM)s in the box? LeapFrog Get Ready for Kindergarten Game Pack learning game cartridge (compatible with all LeapPad learning tablets and Leapster Explorer and Leapster GS game systems sold separately) and Parent Guide. Teaches Letter Recognition Phonics Handwriting Number Recognition Counting Daily Routines Logic & Reasoning
1) The get ready for kindergarten game pack teaches core skills to little learners and helps prepare them for school. This suite of three games provides a rich curricular experience in reading, math and life skills and lays a foundation for future success. For ages 3-5.
2) Join kindergartners in their interactive classroom and explore letters, numbers, routines and fun. Build literacy skills while playing fun letter recognition games. Works with: leappad ultra, leappad1, leappad2, leapster explorer, leapstergs explorer.
3) Practice writing letters-from simple to more complex-and get instant feedback and rewards. Recognize letter sounds to feed a hungry bug with a big appetite for the alphabet. Explore math and identify numbers at the dragon caf by serving snacks to silly dragons.
4) Write numbers to prepare receipts, and level up by tracing curved lines and writing higher numbers. Get into the swing of daily routines by helping stetchy make his bed, brush his teeth, get ready for work and more. Head to the jungle to solve logic puzzles and help stretchy deliver bananas.
5) Children who enter kindergarten with key competencies may be better positioned for future academic success. Skills learned include counting, daily routines, handwriting, logic & reasoning, number recognition, and phonics.
Binding : Toy
Brand : LeapFrog
EAN : 0885181340219
Label : Leapfrog
LegalDisclaimer : NEVER BEEN USED but box open on the edge.
Manufacturer : Leapfrog
ManufacturerMaximumAge : 5.00 years
Model : 80-39138E
PackageDimensions_Weight : 0.05 pounds
PackageDimensions : L:6.40 X W:5.30 X H:0.09
Platform : No Operating System
ProductGroup : Toy
ProductTypeName : TOYS_AND_GAMES
Publisher : Leapfrog
Studio : Leapfrog
Title : LeapFrog Learning Game: Get Ready for Kindergarten (for LeapPad Ultra, LeapPad1, LeapPad2, Leapster Explorer, LeapsterGS Explorer)